View Single Post
Old 1st February 2020, 01:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by onetwentie View Post
Turbo Tony

Just read this whole thread (all 14 pages of it) and I can honestly say that my eyes were popping out of my head and my heart pounding as I read every post on it...my heart went out to you like a million times!!

When I got to the first 'good news' post, I was like "pheeeeew", and then you posted again with further 'not good' news.

All in all, I hope you are well, you still own the car, and that it eventually paid off.

Just like to take a moment to thank all the forum members for the support and contributions too.
Wow, thanks very much. Although I'm not on very often these days, it's no secret that I love this forum. It's one of the warmest groups of people I've ever come across.

Re-reading this thread still brings back those horrible memories and I still shudder when I think back to that first call I got from Mackies.

I'm happy to report that my car has behaved ever since and still brings a smile to my face every time I hit the start button.

Best of luck with your gearbox. I can't prove it but I still have a nagging suspicion that mine really just needed the adaptations reset after the fluid change.

2008 Audi S8