View Single Post
Old 19th February 2018, 02:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Architex_mA8tey View Post
I can probably help there - I was approached by the guy who runs Audi's Classic UK Fleet and asked to help. he was already supplying the UR quattro and said he would try to help with the S8 D2. I initially supplied 3 likely suspects - Ricky D and HP Sauce who both had Ronin-ish coloured and eminently presentable D2's and both lived within a radius of Excel Exhibition Centre plus TinTin who has previously supplied his car to the Audi Owners Club Stand at the NEC Classic Car Show in Birmingham. They had pictures of each car and finally settled on Stephen's Car (possibly with Andrew's as a back up - but that's another story)
Wot he said

In fact....I'm going to suggest that Neil changes his forum name "Architex_mA8tey" to "Icanprobablyhelp_MA8tey", as that's more apt. This place wouldn't be the same without him...

Autos Autos everywhere...
(1) 2015 Tesla Model S: (was 85D, now 90D ). Silent and deadly, and very fast... But not as fast as Ian's M3P-
(2) 2002 D2 S8 Final Edition: Bulletproof and faultless: Brilliant Black with Extended (Red!) Leather. Three-times winner of Best D2 1st prize
(3) 1997 Fiat Coupe 20v Turbo: Scots (! ) Green. Fragile, but beautiful.
(4) 2010 Fiat Panda 100HP. White Pandamonium (Final Edition!!). Pure old-fashioned 6-speed go-karting.