View Single Post
Old 11th April 2018, 09:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ulfilias View Post
I often use the seat symmetry one as the GF is a short arse and has quite a forward seat position and I find it looks wrong and is awkward when she isn't there so i tweak it back and saves going round the other side to do it.
I've memory seats and so i set her up a couple of profiles as she complained the seat was never right when getting in.

Also when we did a long trip, i set the symmetry to transfer over my seat position and then stored it in the passenger memory, so instant comfort when switching drivers.....I've a couple of other cars and now get really irked when someone moves the seat and i don't have memory as the car feels wrong. The 8's really spoil us
That is some clever thinking, transferring the settings. My wife is a foot smaller than me, so using the memory settings I am 1, she is 2 on driver’s side. On her side she is 1 and I am 2. It’s very convenient. Even if I have to spell it out to said wife each and every time! Maybe I should have assigned numbers to each of us, who knows. I use setting 4 for my reclined setting, which is good if I’m in ththe car waiting or eating a butty.

2007 Mini Cooper S R56

2008 D3, gone, but not forgotten after 9 years and 90k.