View Single Post
Old 30th September 2015, 12:01 PM
RIP 27/02/2021 :-(

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dezzy View Post
Some idiot in the crowd threw an aerosal can in the barrel as the guys run past to make it explode. As if it's not dangerous enough. "me throw can in barrel cos it is well funny" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b-Y0q4n7Qhk
Jeeez. That could've been so much worse. Lucky nobody was seriously injured.

The comments on some of these clips are more entertaining than the clips themselves ...

Quote:
who ever got the diotrent can in the barrel is a ****er and will be killed when they get found
Nice. "Diotrent"!?

Quote:
i was less dan 5 meters away and i feel so sorry for the people who gt hert inow sum of the barrelers and they were all lookin 4 the ****in ******** who did it. i better not end th barrels it like the best thing in da world but gets runed by pricks like that. if they find out who it is hes wil be ****in killed by like half of devon
"Best thing in da[sic] world"?
I mean, yeah, it looks kinda fun, but I can think of better things in da world

So do you still have witch hunts in Devon then?
------------------------------------------------------

------------------------------------------------------
Cars Owned:
The Tesla Era: 2020 Model S Performance Ludicrous+ (present)
(Black, with all black premium interior and carbon fibre décor, 21" sonic carbon twin turbine wheels and FSD capability)

The Audi Era: '97 A8 4.2 (Ming Blue) --> '96 A8 4.2 QS (Dark Green) --> '02 FE S8 (present)
The Citroen Era: '84 BX 1.6 RS --> '89 BX 1.9 DTR Turbo --> '94 XM 2.0L Turbo --> '96 XM 2.0L Turbo Exclusive --> '00 Xantia Activa 2.0L Turbo
The Banger Era: '76 1.2L Lada VAZ-2101 (Ruski Fiat 124) --> '80 1.7L Morris Ital HL, finished in Ermine White and Rust

Last edited by moltuae; 30th September 2015 at 12:03 PM.