Thread: WITW - A8 Lang
View Single Post
Old 1st July 2023, 08:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gninnam View Post
Most excellent work as usual
I feel honoured to see my ex-girlfriend of 11 years being tended to by the good doctor. I had to say goodbye to the A8L thanks to our friend Sadiq Khan. My current S5 (B8) is Euro5-compliant.

The silver QE2 looks much nicer with different door cards. The electric door mirrors moving forwards and then clicking past the correct position and then ending up at '10 to 2' started happening the day I got the car back from the paint shop, back in 2015. I couldn't work out what had happened, so I had a look at them and quickly discovered that I didn't know what I was doing, so I left it well alone.

This car has the badge of honour of having done 3 laps of the Ring back in 2018, and also parked up next to Sabine's Porsche by mistake back at the Longhorn Saloon where I stayed.

You did make me laugh MJ when I read your comment about the special limo button: "This will not do". It was also a genius move making up that replacement LWB door lining.

I will be following this thread with great interest.