View Single Post
Old 18th December 2023, 10:19 PM

Default Audi A8 D4 3.0 TDI v6 2014 suspension fault

I have an audi A8 D4 3.0 tdi v6 2014. I try to do most of the maintenance on my own, audi garage charges in excess of 200 plus vat per hour. I rather spend that money on parts.
I have a problem with my car. Well, more than one. And it all started while at tesco’s car wash. I left engine running while washing it.
When i got home, about 20 minutes later, driver side, rear, was lower than rest of the car. Next day all car was lowest position. And the coil flashing light came on the dash with a warning that start stop is malfunctioning.
Went to a garage, replaced the battery, and they run a diagnostic on the car, suspension compressor was dead. Ordered one from Germany, i replaced it, and the relay, the car still does not rise. And the compressor does not starts. It does not get power. Might think to replace the module as well. And then see what happens.
For the other problem, my little tester gives turbocharger boost sensor circuit malfunction. I will look to buy one and change that too. And then see what the car does. If anyone knows a good mechanic in Rochester area, Kent, that does not charge an arm and a leg, i will appreciate it a lot.