View Single Post
Old 21st November 2018, 08:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Architex_mA8tey View Post
You really need to clear all codes (global clear plus go into each module and physically clear as well) and then scan again as a lot of these codes are older codes. Once you have done that then re-post the fault codes fresh
Yeah i did that after i installed the new battery. Didn't have time to take a new readout today though.

The only things who were left after i deleted them yesterday was the left parking brake motor (that's in is inbound, been defect a couple month's). And a couple others that should have anything to do with the drain.

But anyway's i can't see anything it that big list from the other day that indicates a failure right before the different systems started putting low voltage errors.
BI-Xenon Headlights, Keyless, Bang&Olufsen, DTV, DAB, Rear Camera, BT, TPMS, Soft Close, Auto Boot, AMI, 4 Zone AC, Home Link, All Electric Blinds, Ski Hatch, Black Extended Leather, Seat Memory on Both Sides, Heated / Cooled Sport Front Seats, Electrically Adjustable Rear & Heated Rear Seats Alacantra roofliner, Exterior LED Package, Lane Assist, Adaptive Cruise Control & Heated Steeringwheel ++.