Thread: Terraclean
View Single Post
Old 29th January 2014, 05:54 PM

Yes, I did it 4 months ago.
It did a massive difference on my Mrs 1.4 golf, performance wise (probably to well looked after car in the past) plus some little fuel savings.
Acceleration was clearly improved with overall power recovery.

On my car I did the option 2 for engines 2litres up, and I believe after a long research into the product that it did a very good job as I couldn't see massive improvement on my car.
Not being cocky but I know that my car for example was looked after since day of first purchase, inc. Shell fuel at all times, regular servicing and regular Wurth's additives every 6-8 full tank fill ups such petrol additives or injector cleaners.
So I knew car is good mechanical and performance condition.

On top of it when you have remap done and all other possible but reasonable improvements on the car in regards to performance, you wont see big difference, unless car has unknow history, especially recommended for milages over 100k no matter if you own it since new, or really badly looked after and always run on some cheap **** petrol.

You wont do any harm thats for sure and for the cost this is the one which is very worth doing and wont disappoint for sure, unless you expect extra 20bhp no matter what, no, its not going to happen unless car was run on vegetable oil and white spirit since new.

In country or origin, Canada I believe, product is at this stage that a kind turbo and other petrol injection system components are covered under their own warranty after using this product.

Still I am a very happy customer and would recommend that for sure, done on two cars and seen how product works in two different scenarios.

2006 D3 S8 5.2 V10
Ceramic Brakes, Bang&Olufsen, DTV, DAB, Rear Camera, BT, TPMS, Soft Close, Auto Boot, AMI , 4 Zone AC, Home Link, All Electric Blinds, Fingerprint, Ski Hatch, Black Extended Leather, Heated Sport Seats, Alacantra, Carbon Trim inc Aluminium Pack 2.
2015 A3 S line 1.4 TFSI - for the missus to keep her away from my car.
Standard S-line equipment, no extras.
2006 D3 A8 3.7 V8 - SOLD but not forgotten