View Single Post
Old 26th October 2016, 01:05 PM

Well I managed to package both cats into a bicycle cardboard box and ship them via UPS and xxxxxxxxxx for just under £30 on Monday. They've been received today and I've paid the invoice via IBAN now I've had the total confirmed for refurbishing them both.

With exchange and processing fees from my bank the refurbishment and return shipping has come in just under £720

Not sure when they'll be shipped back to me - I suspect it will mostly depend on how long the payment takes to reach them, rather than the actual work!

ETA - have removed the reference to the company I used for shipping. They have 'hero' in their name but I cannot recommend their services, based on the speculative invoice for an extra £50 that they've sent me after the fact, claiming I misrepresented the dimensions of the box after an 'audit' by UPS of my parcel. Funnily enough UPS have confirmed they've done no such thing...

2011 S5 Sportback in Phantom Black with black Super Sports leather, 9x20s, tech pack high, adaptive xenon plus, intelligent key, memory seats pack, sunroof, B&O, Audi Drive Select & quattro Sports Diff, DAB, parking system plus

2015 VW Golf GTI Performance Pack in Carbon Grey with black Vienna leather, tech pack (Discovery Pro nav & Dynaudio), DCC, factory towbar and retrofit RVC

Last edited by Adrian E; 9th November 2016 at 10:06 AM.