View Single Post
Old 21st March 2018, 11:42 AM

Thanks for the welcome. I have only just got the car so will get some pictures and an introduction posted soon.

Took the carpet and the front passenger seat out so no real problems with access.

Pin1 and 2 has a healthy 12.8v on it when the ignition is on and the MOST bus is fine if I unplug it from the Bluetooth module and plug in a MOST loop, with the radio, cd, satnav, DAB, Bose amp all working correctly.

When I unplug the loop and plug the MOST bus back into the Bluetooth unit the system reboots but the screen just shows Audi MMI intro and then goes black. If you reset the MMI (using Tel, middle, top right buttons together) again it starts up with the intro screen and then just black, indicating the MOST bus in incomplete.

Got a response from the seller saying it was definitely working but that he would take it back if I couldn't get it to work.

The only other thing I can think of is that maybe the MOST diagnostic wire is defective, pin 14. Is there any simple way of testing this wire (voltage, frequency etc) ?

many thanks

Ben