Thread: Fuel Suppliers
View Single Post
Old 2nd May 2014, 07:00 AM

Sorry boys, been off for few days as my back went again so I was all drugged up laying still and flying high like a vegetable in the basket in the local market

Anyway, I hear you Sarg and agree that Tesco momentum might be widely spread but this also depends on the location. Will have to google later how many tesco and shell ps is around the whole country.

I live in SE london and to get to the nearest tesco petrol station I would have to travel just over 10miles where on the way I would have at least 2 Shell stations.

In regards to Aston Martin and M technician claims, hmmm...haven't heard of such a claims before from such a reputable source such as Aston. M technician, he must know what he is talking about, surely, but is that base on experience with cars which were running Vpower from brand new until he gave them a deep check over to be certain that damage was caused by Vpower??? Or just a second hand cars with part history where you dont really know what was in that tank before filling Vpower.

Again, very strong claims but there isn't much, or at all, on the web from reputable sources. No such a test was done to prove this claims which are pretty serious I have to say. Would Ferrari put their name on it if it was such a **** fuel. I know you may its all about money, but if Tesco would pay more to advertise their fuel as best would Ferrari take the offer???

There is way much more positive feedback and actual tests done proving that Vpower is best or one of the best but not so much and no real test that it isn't or its sh@t.

I am REALLY trying to open minded here, but so far not much convincing facts.

I will actually fill Momentum next time when I'm around Tesco and I will make sure that tank is almost empty just to see if I can spot any difference my self.
I don't really care what name is on the fuel as long is the best I will fill my car with it, even if that would be Londis Super PowerV fuel

2006 D3 S8 5.2 V10
Ceramic Brakes, Bang&Olufsen, DTV, DAB, Rear Camera, BT, TPMS, Soft Close, Auto Boot, AMI , 4 Zone AC, Home Link, All Electric Blinds, Fingerprint, Ski Hatch, Black Extended Leather, Heated Sport Seats, Alacantra, Carbon Trim inc Aluminium Pack 2.
2015 A3 S line 1.4 TFSI - for the missus to keep her away from my car.
Standard S-line equipment, no extras.
2006 D3 A8 3.7 V8 - SOLD but not forgotten