View Single Post
Old 27th May 2013, 09:23 AM

Can anyone tell me what number should be on the yellow tag on the back of the relay socket? I've pulled the wiring loom I've got from a donor car out of its massive box and it's a jumble of partly disassembled bits so want to make sure I'm getting the right section without having to literally stretch the whole loom around the garden to figure it out!

Is there a particular number that should be written on the top of the relay, or does it not matter much? Once I've found the right bit of wiring it's obviously 50:50 whether I've got the matching relay to go with it

2011 S5 Sportback in Phantom Black with black Super Sports leather, 9x20s, tech pack high, adaptive xenon plus, intelligent key, memory seats pack, sunroof, B&O, Audi Drive Select & quattro Sports Diff, DAB, parking system plus

2015 VW Golf GTI Performance Pack in Carbon Grey with black Vienna leather, tech pack (Discovery Pro nav & Dynaudio), DCC, factory towbar and retrofit RVC