Thread: House Work
View Single Post
Old 12th August 2014, 11:28 AM

Thanks mate.

I added 3 more selves to the right in the dining room and set up the NES, SNES, N64, Cube and some speakers for the 8 track player.
I messed up on the measurements and I don't have space for the extra bits.
its not a problem, I'll have to sort something else out for them.

New sofa and cuddle chair for the front room turned up.
Need to get the old coffee table out and sort something out for the xbox and VHS plater to go, since that's all we've got now.

Thanks for the hints on the garage mate.
I'm currently looking in to building up some garage tools, pillar drill, lathe, wire up my belt sander, band saw, grinder and some other things. This will force me to reorganise my garage and build some more worktop and storage solutions.
When that is sorted out I can strip it all down, empty the garage, paint it and put it all back in.
Soft close Doors & Boot, Electric Blinds, Keyless Entry & Start, Bluetooth HandFree, Quad Zone Climate, APS+, 3 Spoke Sports Tiptronic Multi Function Steering Wheel, Heated Seats All Round, Black Leather Comfort Seats, AMI, Sunroof, Drivers & Passenger Electric Memory Seats, Auto Dimming Mirrors, Bi-Xenons AFS2, Dab, Digital TV, Reversing Camera, AV Inputs, Fridge, Solar Roof, TPMS, facelift rear lights, 3G, remote boot closure, Tow Bar.