View Single Post
Old 29th March 2019, 09:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by homer simpson View Post
If you are relisting the exact same item which in this case can be proved it's the same car then it should be easy to get your fees back.

£5k isn't bad for the spec if someone is looking to keep it. We know on here that the car was well looked after and there aren't many with that spec.
Never thought about that, assuming of course that the seller has also posted negative feedback on the 'winning' bidders feedback page.

For £5k I'd buy it, considering I was trying to buy it when it was listed on here for sale at £9.5k in September 2017!

My DIY jobs - Replaced alarm horn, Replaced Coolant Temp sensor, Updated RNS-D firmware, Installed Reversing Camera and Digital TV, Dashcam Installation, Retrofitted Rear Blinds, Auto-Dimming Rear View Mirror, Chrome Boot Struts

Sold! 2008 S8 D3 5.2 V10 - Engine: BSM, Gearbox:KLW, Colour:LY7F Suzuka Grey Pearl Effect, Interior:Black/Black with Silver/Black valcona leather with carbon atlas inserts, Bang & Olufsen, Heated windscreen, Soft-close doors, TV, DAB, AMI, Quad Zone, Auto Boot, Auto dim Mirrors, Keyless entry, PDC with rearview camera, AFS II Headlights

My DIY jobs - Fan Jet Windscreen Washers, Retrofitted Electric Side Blinds