Thread: Rsap connection
View Single Post
Old 5th March 2016, 03:23 PM

Default rSAP adaptor

Hello,

To use rSAP on my 2006 S8, I needed the VAG rSAP adaptor which takes over the functions of the functions of the phone. I have an rSAP adaptor for an iphone 3s which fits between the seats in the cubby box and attaches to the gold pins which stick up. The phone then sits in that cradle. I bought mine of german ebay. It works OK, but reception is still a bit patchy, even on supposed good reception areas such as teh M4 between London and Swindon. All the car features work (calls, phone book, but not texts).

I have reverted to my bluetooth on my dension adaptor which is slightly better. Search ebay to see if you can find an adaptor for your phone.

Cheers

Richardracer
2006 Audi S8 V10 Now Sold. Akoya Silver with black/grey leather, standard 20" wheels, hybrid TV, Bang & Olufssen audio, Heated seats front and rear, Dension ipod integration, DAB radio, keyless entry, rear electric blind, bluetooth connection to Apple iphone6S. Started at 60,000 miles end April 12. Now 171,500 miles as at Oct 2017. Now sold to fellow forum member.