View Single Post
Old 11th September 2014, 05:23 PM

Angry Argh! Give me strength with this damn car!!!! MASSES of black smoke, loss of power

To say I'm pretty fed up with spending money on this car would be an understatement, a HUGE understatement!

Has anyone any info on an EGR blank and remap? I've had the DPF removal/map but still have this damn egr.

My inlet manifolds are lined with skanky cruddy exhaust gunk, the car is hesitant at best when accelerating and sometimes I lose the turbo (though not in limp mode as she'll rev past 3k, black clouds of smoke are SO thick it's like someone turned the lights out for the poor cars behind.

I've replaced the egr valve before for a different reason, yet to plug the car in but will do next week.

AFM has never been changed, that's an expensive gamble.

Recently serviced with a new air filter also (I know it was fitted because I put it in lol)

Please fire ideas at me. It's bleeding me dry to the point it's gonna make me bankrupt. I can't deal with much more

Thanks in advance guys.

07 Silver D3 A/S8L Quattro S8 front end, Xenons, Bose, Bluetooth, Voice Control, Autodim mirrors, Heated folding mirrors, Double Glazed Windows, Electric Rear & Side Blinds, Black leather Comfort Seats with front memory seats & mirrors, Front & rear heated seats, Interior/Exterior light pack, TV.I.M, AMI, Parking sensors Front & Rear, Air suspension (soon to be lowered), Keyless entry & Start/Stop, 4 zone climate control, Power Boot Open/Close.