View Single Post
Old 11th December 2017, 01:28 PM
RIP 27/02/2021 :-(

Thanks for the update and the info

I need to find some time to experiment with different pools. I'm just using WinMiner for my GPU rigs presently which, as you say, doesn't give the best earnings. It's also somewhat buggy; rigs seem to drop off the dashboard occasionally for no apparent reason, requiring WinMiner to be restarted to get them back online.

Does the D3 modified firmware enable you to increase the hash rate rather than decrease the power? And, if you run it at 19GH/s (or more) with the modified firmware, will it use less power than it would with the official firmware?

PS - Just had notification that my S9 from the January batch is on it's way already!
------------------------------------------------------

------------------------------------------------------
Cars Owned:
The Tesla Era: 2020 Model S Performance Ludicrous+ (present)
(Black, with all black premium interior and carbon fibre décor, 21" sonic carbon twin turbine wheels and FSD capability)

The Audi Era: '97 A8 4.2 (Ming Blue) --> '96 A8 4.2 QS (Dark Green) --> '02 FE S8 (present)
The Citroen Era: '84 BX 1.6 RS --> '89 BX 1.9 DTR Turbo --> '94 XM 2.0L Turbo --> '96 XM 2.0L Turbo Exclusive --> '00 Xantia Activa 2.0L Turbo
The Banger Era: '76 1.2L Lada VAZ-2101 (Ruski Fiat 124) --> '80 1.7L Morris Ital HL, finished in Ermine White and Rust