View Single Post
Old 10th October 2017, 04:58 PM

After seeing somebody selling active links on e-bay for $50 to Bitmain shop where L3+ can still be ordered for November delivery I set myself to find the link without paying. I have not found L3+ link yet I did find D3 for $1450 for end of November delivery and I am considering ordering another one.

I have been looking at the hashrate and earning charts for X11/dash and since 1st of August hashtrate has increased x14 and and payouts decreased 14 times. If there are 2 batches being shipped by the end of November and they are similar numbers of units per batch we would see hashrate to increase 3 times and payout to drop 3 times to about £500 per month with £100 electricity usage so still not bad for a unit that costs $1450. There is still PSU, shipping and duty costs to consider so all in about £1600, not bad with 4 months payback time. Some more thinking needed and need to do a bit of research on other coins that can be mined with x11. This also depends how many units other miner manufacturers have shipped and how much will be shipped by the end of November.

I am happy to provide link to D3 in private message, just don't want to put it in public post for whole internet to see and buy them out in case I decide to buy more.

Edit: A bit more patience and found active link for L3+ as well for $2280 end of November delivery.

8 history:
2006 A8 Sport 4.2TDI quattro SOLD,
1997 S8, reached end of life with gearbox failure

Last edited by ainarssems; 10th October 2017 at 05:13 PM.