Thread: Arghhh- Dealers
View Single Post
Old 21st August 2009, 05:46 PM

Default DON'T use Vindis Audi HUNTINGDON

Hiya,

It gets worse....Much worse !!!

Arround three i hadn't heard anything so started to chase. Put a call in for a ring back. Nothing 4:15 i called again and got through. They had suposidly spent almost the 2hrs diagnosing the fault and belived it to be the fuel pump. However since the LPG tank was in the way they could not do anything about it. The guy initialy said he had yet to cost the fix, but later said they they could not remove the LPG tank.

I went to pick up the car with a local LPG mechanic and was charged the full two hour rate at £195.50 for a piece of paper and a lift home. Looking under the bonet i can't see anything moved or changed. The boot had been opened as a couple of bits had been moved, but not much. They had not atempted anything past Ooooh there is an LPG tank in there guv.

They could have checked the fuel pump by seeing if there was fuel at an injector, but nope.

The only good thing is i've found a nice seemingly savvy LPG menchanic who helped push and toe the car to his garage and has already lent me a car for the weekend. Audi never offer.

I can happily say that Huntingdon Audi will never get any of my business again and will be getting a letter of complaint. This story may also make its way round the net. As i am completely discusted.

Cya,
Lee