View Single Post
Old 28th October 2019, 01:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by IT View Post
The S is different proposition. Dare I suggest, its more your A6/A8 in terms of size, luxury, options etc, and the Model 3 is more of your A4.

Personally, I wanted the slightly smaller, more nimble (and cheaper lol) A4 frame, so the model 3 fits me perfectly.
The Model 3 is a much better proposition for UK/most European roads, as both the S and X are really a bit too big/wide. All the M3 really loses is the practicality of the S/X's hatchback (and hence load swallowing..) capability, but it more than compensates for that by being massively better value for money for most people and (allegedly... ) has better handling too!

No Tesla is a "luxury" car, if you want all the bells & whistles, such as massage seats, etc, but that's not what they're about, really.

Autos Autos everywhere...
(1) 2015 Tesla Model S: (was 85D, now 90D ). Silent and deadly, and very fast... But not as fast as Ian's M3P-
(2) 2002 D2 S8 Final Edition: Bulletproof and faultless: Brilliant Black with Extended (Red!) Leather. Three-times winner of Best D2 1st prize
(3) 1997 Fiat Coupe 20v Turbo: Scots (! ) Green. Fragile, but beautiful.
(4) 2010 Fiat Panda 100HP. White Pandamonium (Final Edition!!). Pure old-fashioned 6-speed go-karting.

Last edited by tintin; 28th October 2019 at 01:57 PM.