View Single Post
Old 8th June 2016, 11:43 AM

All done, just back from Audi - updated to 0770 - couldnt wait for them to do the 0900 - can do that myself if i want to just didnt want to go through all the updates to get to it.

Can confirm they went from 0065 to 0770 in 1 hit, no problems - google earth came up as soon as i put in the sim and connected

google maps worked instantly no loading or lagging - the street scene picture thingy takes about 8 seconds to fully load, seems fine to me on 2g

have yet to look around at any other changes, i ncan now see the google connect icon on the main screen, can choose google maps from the nav settings, and now have a menu for wlan
A8 4.2TDI - Ice Silver, Comfort heated/cooled/massage Seats, Alcantara, Extended Leather pack, Ambient light pack, Solar roof, Night Vision, Lane change assist, Audi presense, Audi BrakeGuard, ACC Cruise, Blinds, Quad Air, AMI, Online services, Parking with rear Camera, Aluminium brushed inlays, Adaptive Zenons, High beam assist, Bose Sound, and more

Gone but not forgotten: A8 D3 2005- AMI HDD, Audible Parking, TV, NAV, Bluetooth, Hybrid TV, Aftermarket headrest monitors, Rosstech VCDS / Vagcom