View Single Post
Old 2nd October 2017, 08:38 AM

Ahh the LT95. I'm having trouble picturing a hydraulic capstan winch, i never seen one. The capstans i've had before have been mechanical from the bottom pulley. Can you take some photos please? My 101 had a Nokken winch on it.

Is the adapter you have to make, the Dog Clutch? The part that slides over the PTO output shaft? Part 42 in the second drawing? Do you need the selector as well that goes on top the gearbox? I think the selector is different for the LT95 box.

I’m not willing to split my kit up unfortunately as it’s the only one I’ve seen complete. You do have a rare part for the LT95 there but I don’t want it. I think it would shrink the market. As it stands anyone with a Series could fit it.

I’m in no rush to sell the kit, they’re only getting rarer and finding one complete is already a bit hens teeth. I’m asking a lot for it, and is one reason I still have it, however I know what I have and I’m not going to give it away like I did my Landy which went for about the price of the Overdrive that was bolted to it.

I might be able to help you find the bits you need but unfortunately it’s not cheap.

I think these are the bits you need?

650 euro's they want for those parts alone.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	bits.jpg
Views:	838
Size:	33.6 KB
ID:	17116  

Bright yellow bus o love.

Last edited by Dezzy; 2nd October 2017 at 08:40 AM.