View Single Post
Old 26th January 2023, 07:02 PM

Did either of you make any progress on this?

Reason I ask is because I fitted all the hardware some time ago and am only now just getting around to the wiring side of things.

Despite my having the Kufatec harness I purchased from a reseller who goes by the name of Jestex (maybe he should change ot to Jester because he's a ****ing joke) who, although promising me he would supply the wiring diagrams never did and then ignored my emails.

Kufatec would not provide the wiring diagram either because I did not purchase from them despite it being their harness supplied in a Kufatec bag with their details all over it.

I even offered to purchase their TPMS Hi for 734 Euros if they might feel my pain and provide the RSE wiring diagram along with TPMS but they kindly told me to go back to my reseller.

Should change their name to Fukutec IMHO

If you need any wiring details I do have some here I've pulled together from various sources and my original thread can be seen here;

http://forum.a8parts.co.uk/showthread.php?t=13946

I'm pretty sure I know where all of the wiring goes but if anybody does have access to those elusive Kufatec wiring diagrams it would be gratefully received.

Thanks & kind regards,
-=Glyn=-