View Single Post
Old 4th September 2018, 03:37 PM

Ah sorry, didn't pick up on the distinction - on my B8 S5 it's 3G and then on B8.5 it's 3GP or 3G+ so easy to tell as all later cars have the later MMI system, and thought your query was in the D3 section - d'oh!.

The levels of firmware I'm aware of for the D4 A8 are:

P0066 (P is for production so the later the car the later the firmware level prefaced by P)
K0097
K0485_18
K0518_7
K0612_8
K0614_1
K0783
K0900

I pulled these together for IT from stored files i have for map updates that require a particular level of firmware first, but as to where you find the info I'm not so sure.....it'll be with the map database update level too, so if it's not an obvious option under car - settings - version information, I'd be delving into the navigation menus in a bit more depth....

Sorry for potentially not being all that helpful

ETA - d'oh! At least Neil has provided a likely solution while I've been wasting my time on this lol

2011 S5 Sportback in Phantom Black with black Super Sports leather, 9x20s, tech pack high, adaptive xenon plus, intelligent key, memory seats pack, sunroof, B&O, Audi Drive Select & quattro Sports Diff, DAB, parking system plus

2015 VW Golf GTI Performance Pack in Carbon Grey with black Vienna leather, tech pack (Discovery Pro nav & Dynaudio), DCC, factory towbar and retrofit RVC