View Single Post
Old 12th November 2017, 11:49 AM
RIP 27/02/2021 :-(

This is why I've started to favour nVidia cards more. There always seems to be one problem or another with the AMD cards, like system crashes, temperamental drivers, buggy or badly designed GPU software. By contrast, the 1080s have been trouble free for me, and (apart from a few simple OC tweaks in the GPU software) pretty much plug and play.

And yeah, BCH is really rocketing (now that I have none!). I think ultimately the price will continue to rise but I think it's likely there'll be a big sell off before too long, crashing the price back below $1000 before it can climb further. The rise is unsustainably steep at present. The moment a majority of traders start to sell to take a profit, it'll trigger a price 'correction' avalanche, falling until it hits the 'support level, which I would guess is somewhere around $600-$800. I might buy back in of it does.
------------------------------------------------------

------------------------------------------------------
Cars Owned:
The Tesla Era: 2020 Model S Performance Ludicrous+ (present)
(Black, with all black premium interior and carbon fibre décor, 21" sonic carbon twin turbine wheels and FSD capability)

The Audi Era: '97 A8 4.2 (Ming Blue) --> '96 A8 4.2 QS (Dark Green) --> '02 FE S8 (present)
The Citroen Era: '84 BX 1.6 RS --> '89 BX 1.9 DTR Turbo --> '94 XM 2.0L Turbo --> '96 XM 2.0L Turbo Exclusive --> '00 Xantia Activa 2.0L Turbo
The Banger Era: '76 1.2L Lada VAZ-2101 (Ruski Fiat 124) --> '80 1.7L Morris Ital HL, finished in Ermine White and Rust