View Single Post
Old 22nd May 2016, 08:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by limoncello View Post
yes i have the sim slot, its just that as the car was advertised as having google earth already, and finding that the low MMI firmware doesnt allow it any cost to make it work should be the dealers. im quite happy if its just a f/w update. im expecting that to fix it.

i have the 4 spoke wheel and the camera at the front, also have pre sense rear and front (i saw that working a couple of daya ago) but from what i can see after watching you tube clips i dont have a button or an mmi menu for the side assist. im not particulaly asking oscar to have it added but ido expect any other niggles to be sorted such as the rear blind that doesnt seem to work at the moment.
If it is fitted then you will have a button on the end of the indicator stalk, if not then probably not. To be honest it was mainly an annoyance, I turned it off by default

The rear blind died in mine also, that was fixed FOC by the dealer but wasn't a quick fix and involved a long backorder for a new blind- hope it isn't the case for you.