View Single Post
Old 3rd April 2012, 08:49 PM

Wow! That looks clean

Pretty much the exact same model was my first exposure to a 'fast' Audi back when these were new - was doing an article testing sunroof and window safety cutouts for a well known car magazine and we had a shed load of flash and not-so-flash motors delivered. Got to drive some round the local area and remember preferring the A4 over the equivalent 3-series at the time

Looks nice on the 9 spokes too - is it typical poverty spec, as most of these seem to be?! Not even sure if parking sensors were an option on these early ones. I know my folks recently scrapped S plater was an 'SE' but had cloth trim and wind up rear windows lol

2011 S5 Sportback in Phantom Black with black Super Sports leather, 9x20s, tech pack high, adaptive xenon plus, intelligent key, memory seats pack, sunroof, B&O, Audi Drive Select & quattro Sports Diff, DAB, parking system plus

2015 VW Golf GTI Performance Pack in Carbon Grey with black Vienna leather, tech pack (Discovery Pro nav & Dynaudio), DCC, factory towbar and retrofit RVC