View Single Post
Old 9th December 2015, 01:00 PM
RIP 27/02/2021 :-(

It certainly is a stunning car!

The D3 looks so much more modern than the D2. Sat side by side, you wouldn't think they were only separated by 1 generation. The D2 looks so dated by comparison ... not that that's necessarily a bad thing ... Fine wine, and all that ...

I do like the D3 S8 look though. Must get myself one some day!

As for the Bluetooth issue; have you tried another phone? It's possible that the problem lies with the phone not the car's Bluetooth. Check your phone's memory usage. As strange as that might sound, one thing I have found with Android phones is that they can develop many seemingly unrelated issues just because they're low on memory. Free up some memory by uninstalling a few apps and/or moving apps and data to an SD card, then reboot the phone and try it again.
------------------------------------------------------

------------------------------------------------------
Cars Owned:
The Tesla Era: 2020 Model S Performance Ludicrous+ (present)
(Black, with all black premium interior and carbon fibre décor, 21" sonic carbon twin turbine wheels and FSD capability)

The Audi Era: '97 A8 4.2 (Ming Blue) --> '96 A8 4.2 QS (Dark Green) --> '02 FE S8 (present)
The Citroen Era: '84 BX 1.6 RS --> '89 BX 1.9 DTR Turbo --> '94 XM 2.0L Turbo --> '96 XM 2.0L Turbo Exclusive --> '00 Xantia Activa 2.0L Turbo
The Banger Era: '76 1.2L Lada VAZ-2101 (Ruski Fiat 124) --> '80 1.7L Morris Ital HL, finished in Ermine White and Rust