A8 Parts Forum  

Go Back   A8 Parts Forum > For Sale and Wanted > For Sale and Wanted - General

For Sale and Wanted - General Posting for buying / selling your own personal non vehicle related items

Old 26th June 2014, 01:15 PM

Default For sale vas 5051

For sale VAS 5051 Diagnostic Tester with OBD Cable, Printer, Printer Cables and a full set of discs for all Audi, Volkswagen, Seat and Skoda Models up to 2008. It runs on Windows 95 and the screen touch sensor is a fraction off key but it works perfectly well. I use it permanently on mains power because the battery needs replacing. I have never used the printer but was told it needs a new toner cartridge. I do not have the stand because it would not fit in my car when I collected it.

I’ve used it for diagnostics and when replacing the rear pads on my D3 and for diagnostics on my D2. In reality I don’t have the time to make full use of it. I paid £500 for it and would like similar in return but will not refuse a sensible genuine offer.

I’ve given a warts and all account but despite these quirky traits it works perfectly well. I also have an electronic version of the operating manual and a list of codes (in German) plus an eBay copy of ElsaWin for Audi.

If you’re interested and would like to discuss further get in touch by email I'll then give you my telephone number. I live in South Cheshire but should be able to work out a demo or how it can be delivered if within a couple of hundred miles.

Cheers Peter