A8 Parts Forum  

Go Back   A8 Parts Forum > General Natter > Owners Meets

Owners Meets Any info for any meetings, events, track days

Old 5th September 2012, 10:31 PM

Will be great to see you if you can get along Marc

I'm just finalising the meet Location, was trying to organise west london audi
http://www.sytner.co.uk/audi/west-london/about-us.aspx
but its a bit short notice - the dealer principle was away until today so hopefully i will chat to him tomorrow. If they cant help for this weekend then they may well be able to help for a future meet. The other choices are -

Barnes Wetland Centre (big car park and things to do for families while we meet or after!)
http://www.wwt.org.uk/visit/london/

or

Fairmile Arms, Portsmouth Road, Cobham - chef & brewer pub with large car park adjacent to a premier inn. East access from all directions, possibility of a few subaru owners meeting there same day at 1pm
Link - http://www.chefandbrewer.com/pub/fai...-cobham/p1206/

or

The Inn on the Lake at Silvermere, nice bistro/bar adjacent to a lake and golf club, relaxed place to meet
Link http://www.innonthelakesurrey.co.uk/

What does everyone coming fancy? let me know here please
Im thinking if anyone wants lunch then arrive at 12 noon with the meeting proper at 2pm ish

Confidence is the feeling you have before you know better . . . .
Audi A8 D2 3.7 Quattro Sport 1999 FL - Melange
2nd Place Winner - A8-Freunde Annual German Meet 2012 at Edersee
20" x 9" Bentley GTC Wheels with 385mm W12 Front Discs & Bentley Caliper Covers, Front Lowered on Coilovers, Xenons, Combined DRLs and LED Foglights to modified OEM front fog lamp position, Alcantara/Leather, Full Black Alcantara headlining + pillars and blind shelf, Bespoke Flat Bottomed Sports Steering Wheel, Dark Myrtle Wood, Autodim Mirrors, Bose, Blinds, Digital TV, Ski Hatch, Modified rear exhaust section for extra V8 Burble
Audi S8 D2 Final Edition 2002, Avus Silver with Red Leather Interior
Tiptronic with Sport mode button, Sony rear entertainment package, Bose sound system, Audi Navigation Plus, 20 inch Final Edition alloys, Full Cat Back Stainless Milltek exhaust, giving a great V8 burble
Audi A8L D2 4.2 Petrol with LPG - Ebony Black
Audi A8L D4 FL 4.0T Petrol twin turbo - Havana Black
Audi A2 1.6 FSi Sport - Dolphin Grey with Votex body kit and Red Leather Interior
and some other A8's A8L's and Mercs
Old 5th September 2012, 10:33 PM

Architex_mA8tey
barzya8
Graynada
Dezzy (possibly if he's up to sortin the Leon in good time )
Wiingg. (hopefully)
Oli18
Notorius
Richardracer
M-A8 (Possibly)

Thats 9 cars so far if everyone can get there - come on you south east lot lets see the rest of you!! (and anyone else who wants to come down of course!)

20" x 9" Bentley GTC Wheels with 385mm W12 Front Discs & Bentley Caliper Covers, Front Lowered on Coilovers, Xenons, Combined DRLs and LED Foglights to modified OEM front fog lamp position, Alcantara/Leather, Full Black Alcantara headlining + pillars and blind shelf, Bespoke Flat Bottomed Sports Steering Wheel, Dark Myrtle Wood, Autodim Mirrors, Bose, Blinds, Digital TV, Ski Hatch, Modified rear exhaust section for extra V8 Burble
Tiptronic with Sport mode button, Sony rear entertainment package, Bose sound system, Audi Navigation Plus, 20 inch Final Edition alloys, Full Cat Back Stainless Milltek exhaust, giving a great V8 burble
Audi A2 1.6 FSi Sport - Dolphin Grey with Votex body kit and Red Leather Interior
Old 6th September 2012, 07:48 AM

Hi Guys,

My prefered choices would be either

The Fairmile Pub or Inn on the Lake

David
Sony rear entertainment package.
Bose sound system.
Audi Navigation Plus.
20 inch Final Edition alloys
Full Cat Back Stainless Milltek exhaust, giving a great V8 burble :
1997 A8 Quattro Sport - Now sold when S8 FE purchased
Old 6th September 2012, 05:57 PM

I maybe along as well, from deepest Dorset following a text conversation with a fellow forum member.
2004 D3 A8 3.7 Quattro, Xenon, Bose, Blinds, Solar Sunroof, TV, ACC, phone and almost every option. 168K miles rising slowly
with retrofit AMI and DVB-T in place of Analogue
2003 Volvo S60 D5 SE Manual, 197K miles.
2001 D2 A8 3.7 QS, Bi-Xenon, Bose, Blinds, Electric Everything, retrofitted RNS-D, 191K Miles

Last edited by mannyo; 6th September 2012 at 06:00 PM.
Old 6th September 2012, 07:24 PM

Architex_mA8tey
barzya8
Graynada
Wiingg. (hopefully)
Oli18
Notorius
Richardracer
M-A8 (Possibly)
Mannyo

We are gonna have a positive 3.7 fest and S8 Fest !!
10 cars now - come along lets have a few more regular faces - you know who you are - I've PM'd most of you ahem!!!!

Old 6th September 2012, 09:37 PM

Default South East Meet

Add me to the list too please.

Should be good meeting up with everyone.

Ranj
01 Audi a8 fl sport - Grey, Bose, Glass Sunroof, S8 grill/mirror covers/wheels, Aftermarket Exhaust, very quick and lots of fun!!!!!....well I gave it one final push on the pedal to hear that v8 growl and then it was off to a new home.....
99 Audi a8 fl - Silver, Black alcantara seat/ S8 grill/side mirror, MFSW, Solar Sunroof, 17" Monoblocks (for that extra cushion of air), Rnsc, Bose.....great motorway cruiser....now gone to a new home
02 Final Edition S8 - Avus Silver, Extended Leather Pack III, Front & Rear Heated Seats, Servo, Blinds, Rear Seat Entairtainment with Playstation, Bose, Bi Xenons.....now gone to a new home
97 PF A8 4.2 quattro sport - Cashmere Grey, Servo, RNS E, Blinds, Bose, 20 Final Edition Alloys, LPG....sold sadly and will be missed
03 S4 V8 Saloon - Misano red, Manual, Milltek, Bose, Xenons, RNS E - Sold as of Feb 2012

Old 7th September 2012, 06:41 AM

Hey Ranj, thats great - be good to catch up! (bring that 2012 disc haha)

Architex_mA8tey
barzya8
Graynada
Wiingg. (hopefully)
Oli18
Notorius
Richardracer
M-A8 (Possibly)
Mannyo
RanjS8

Any more views on venue guys ? Ive had one reply as requested and the rest have remained silent!

Old 7th September 2012, 08:34 AM

I've kept my gob shut as 1, i don't know anything about that there Lundin area as i are frum Dem and 2, i'm still not 100% sure i'm going to get there.

Bright yellow bus o love.
Old 7th September 2012, 12:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dezzy View Post
I've kept my gob shut as 1, i don't know anything about that there Lundin area as i are frum Dem and 2, i'm still not 100% sure i'm going to get there.
of course youre gonna get there, just point im up e ol m4 or e ol m3 an it'll all be proper good - we are meeting on the west side of the big city so it don't scare ee

Old 7th September 2012, 01:11 PM

Any location will be good, I guess as long as it has easy access from the major routes. I'll obviously be coming up the M3.
2004 D3 A8 3.7 Quattro, Xenon, Bose, Blinds, Solar Sunroof, TV, ACC, phone and almost every option. 168K miles rising slowly
with retrofit AMI and DVB-T in place of Analogue
2003 Volvo S60 D5 SE Manual, 197K miles.
2001 D2 A8 3.7 QS, Bi-Xenon, Bose, Blinds, Electric Everything, retrofitted RNS-D, 191K Miles