A8 Parts Forum  

Go Back   A8 Parts Forum > General Natter > Daily banter

Daily banter For everything, and anything that doesnt fit in elsewhere

Old 9th February 2012, 10:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ricky22buk View Post
Hi mate.....

Always liked your car from the first time I saw it. Don't suppose you'd like a px of another 2002 Silver S8 with a few more miles and the standard Avus alloys plus cash your way........ then you could use the cheaper car as a run around (and not worry about it the way we obsessive enthusiasts do in car parks etc etc etc) or sell it all day long at a lower value which would make it easier sold ?

Just a thought........ Im happy enough with mine but yours in nicer and I would happily trade if it helped you any..... oh and of course me !!!!! LOL

Good luck no matter what you decide !!!!

Ricky !
Thanks for the nice words mate. To be honest, I wouldn't want the hassle of a part-ex.

If I could get £8k for the car, given the condition/money spent, then I would sell it.

To be honest, I'm thinking of keeping it given the stupid prices they are going for.

Not trying to blow my own trumpet, but you simply cannot put this car into the same catagory as what else is available for sale 90% of the time.

I could take off the wheels/tyres, milltek and sell them seperately I guess - put some boggo standard 18s and budget tyres on it, and put it up for sale for £6.5k.

Yeah baby!!

2002 Aqua Blue S8 with Milltek - Now sold

SL55 AMG Silver with designo red leather and 20" Carlsson 1/16 Utlralight Wheels