A8 Parts Forum  

Go Back   A8 Parts Forum > General Natter > Daily banter

Daily banter For everything, and anything that doesnt fit in elsewhere

Old 9th April 2021, 03:24 PM

Default Remembering Mark - follow-up.

A quick update on this. At Mark's funeral last month, Ray, Jim, Nick and I discussed a number of things regarding marking Mark's passing, one of which was putting together a short photo memorial book for Lyn, as a mark of the friendship and appreciation of Mark from all on here who knew him and benefited from what he brought to this forum.

I then asked for photo contributions from a number of those on here who knew him well, including Michaela, Sean, Nick, Bert and Brian/Connor, and we've now got a first draft of this memorial book ready, which we are aiming to finalise shortly.

Given Mark's unassuming nature, there aren't hundreds of good photos of him that we have collectively between us, but we think we've probably got the best of these. However we may have missed a few, so if I've not already been in contact with you and you feel you have one or two which we could add to this book, then please could you PM me on here.

We would hope to be able to share the final version of this on here when completed in the near future - and thanks again to those who've already helped put together this draft.

Autos Autos everywhere...
(1) 2015 Tesla Model S: (was 85D, now 90D ). Silent and deadly, and very fast... But not as fast as Ian's M3P-
(2) 2002 D2 S8 Final Edition: Bulletproof and faultless: Brilliant Black with Extended (Red!) Leather. Three-times winner of Best D2 1st prize
(3) 1997 Fiat Coupe 20v Turbo: Scots (! ) Green. Fragile, but beautiful.
(4) 2010 Fiat Panda 100HP. White Pandamonium (Final Edition!!). Pure old-fashioned 6-speed go-karting.