A8 Parts Forum  

Go Back   A8 Parts Forum > General Natter > Owners Meets

Owners Meets Any info for any meetings, events, track days

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 28th December 2017, 12:46 PM

Default Pro-Detailer Magazine at the Annual Meet 2018

Afternoon All,

I just wanted to introduce myself - I've been chatting with Neil (Architex_mA8tey) about car care and detailing. I edit a little magazine called PRO Detailer which we produce in Cirencester. Each issue has a theme - our latest is JDM, the next one in the Summer is motorbikes, and next Christmas we will likely do VAG.

We have to appeal to a broad spectrum of owners - which is why I wasn't allowed to call our JDM one a 'Subaru Edition' (my other passion apart from D2's) - but I would really like to do some features on our favoured Bavarian Bruisers. My own S8 FE - currently getting a manual conversion with Mikki (MikkiJayne) - has appeared in the odd issue - but I would love to do a wider feature on A8/S8s in a similar vein to the group day we did with a JDM club in Rotherham (see photo).

I'm coming to the Xmas ding dong on Saturday - do come and say hi if you'd like to be involved (look for a fat man sitting awkwardly in a corner) - or comment here. We could tie in a shoot and video with the annual meeting too.

Here's a link to the FB page so you can see what it's all about, and I'll bring some copies to the meet on Saturday if anyone is interested, or has insomnia.

https://www.facebook.com/ProDetailerMagazine/
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Audi A8 - Copy.jpg (2.08 MB, 131 views)

Last edited by Architex_mA8tey; 10th January 2018 at 04:35 AM.