A8 Parts Forum  

Go Back   A8 Parts Forum > General Natter > Owners Meets

Owners Meets Any info for any meetings, events, track days

Old 12th August 2012, 07:41 PM

A BIG thanks to everyone for turning up today. Great to meet you all, and the cars looked fantastic. Looking forward to seeing the pics.
Old 12th August 2012, 09:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenquattro View Post
A BIG thanks to everyone for turning up today. Great to meet you all, and the cars looked fantastic. Looking forward to seeing the pics.
Errr, I think you got that the wrong way round Kenny...It's really thanks to you and the other guys for organising it (esp. getting up at 5am this morning....) - well done, great fun by had by all, I think.

It was really nice to see not only the guys in the 8's, but also all the other makes as well. My other favourites (it's my age...) were the VW Campervans, the old Merc convertibles, and the VW Karmann Ghia, and I don't think I've ever seen so many Audi Quattros in the same place at one time.

Good food and drink too. A repeat for next year (11th Aug 2013?), when hopefully there will be no clash with the other events.

"Before" and "After" pics of our stand attached - I'll leave Darren and the others to add more "proper" pics, these were just quick ones from my 'phone.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Haigh Hall %22early%22.jpg (965.5 KB, 13 views)
File Type: jpg Haigh Hall %22a bit later%22.jpg (1,020.5 KB, 14 views)
Old 13th August 2012, 03:40 PM

Some pics from yesterday,

Last edited by Architex_mA8tey; 13th August 2012 at 04:10 PM. Reason: Embedded Pics