A8 Parts Forum  

Go Back   A8 Parts Forum > A8 D4 > D4 - Everything Else

D4 - Everything Else Holding forum for all D4 banter until membership grows and we'll expand out

Old 7th November 2019, 11:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by H-M3 View Post
Must’ve been a Poor dealer then! Lol
A Northern Ireland registered car, so from one of only two dealers here, and their Belfast site cost £4.5 million 10 years ago, so not that poor!

You will also have discovered that you won't find any MOT details online for it either.

My DIY jobs - Replaced alarm horn, Replaced Coolant Temp sensor, Updated RNS-D firmware, Installed Reversing Camera and Digital TV, Dashcam Installation, Retrofitted Rear Blinds, Auto-Dimming Rear View Mirror, Chrome Boot Struts

Sold! 2008 S8 D3 5.2 V10 - Engine: BSM, Gearbox:KLW, Colour:LY7F Suzuka Grey Pearl Effect, Interior:Black/Black with Silver/Black valcona leather with carbon atlas inserts, Bang & Olufsen, Heated windscreen, Soft-close doors, TV, DAB, AMI, Quad Zone, Auto Boot, Auto dim Mirrors, Keyless entry, PDC with rearview camera, AFS II Headlights

My DIY jobs - Fan Jet Windscreen Washers, Retrofitted Electric Side Blinds
Old 9th November 2019, 12:32 AM

Yeah that’s true about MOT. is there anyway to get the previous MOT details?

SOLD. Audi A8L 4.2TDI Silver 2006

Seat Ibiza 1.4tdi Eco 2008 Silver (£0 Tax)sold

NO VCDS rely on Neeldub
Old 9th November 2019, 12:49 PM

Quote:
Yeah that’s true about MOT. is there anyway to get the previous MOT details?
As far as I know, there isn't any way of obtaining the previous MOT details. I can check my D2 history using various sites online, and it shows that the MOT doesn't expire until April 2020, but the last MOT details are from December 2010.

It's one of those things that really annoys me about Northern Ireland. We are part of the UK, and yet we have our own DVLA equivalent (the DVA). Not only that, but they spent a considerable amount of money developing an IT system, which Swansea already has, and is a very poor example of reinventing the wheel. There so-called system allows you to book/change a MOT. That's it, the sum total of what it does. I even wrote to the local MP complaining about the waste of money and the failed promises of their system, and not surprisingly, he never responded! (rant over)

My DIY jobs - Replaced alarm horn, Replaced Coolant Temp sensor, Updated RNS-D firmware, Installed Reversing Camera and Digital TV, Dashcam Installation, Retrofitted Rear Blinds, Auto-Dimming Rear View Mirror, Chrome Boot Struts

Sold! 2008 S8 D3 5.2 V10 - Engine: BSM, Gearbox:KLW, Colour:LY7F Suzuka Grey Pearl Effect, Interior:Black/Black with Silver/Black valcona leather with carbon atlas inserts, Bang & Olufsen, Heated windscreen, Soft-close doors, TV, DAB, AMI, Quad Zone, Auto Boot, Auto dim Mirrors, Keyless entry, PDC with rearview camera, AFS II Headlights

Old 9th November 2019, 01:51 PM

Thanks! It’s bit of a bummer TBH. This is what Audi UK sent me.
Thank you for your email of 5 November 2019 in reference to the factory specification and last service details of the above vehicle.

After checking our internal system, I can confirm that the vehicle was last serviced within the Audi network on 24 April 2017 by Portadown Audi at 39,349 miles.

Our records show the following specification information:

Model: Audi A8 Sport Executive 3.0 TDI clean diesel quattro 258 PS tiptronic

Colour: Moonlight Blue, metallic

Standard Equipment:

20x9J 5-segment-spoke alloys
20x9J alloy
Tyres 265/40 R20 104Y xl

3-sp leather mf sw paddles
BOSE surround sound system
Comfort sports seats / memory
Ext mir elec/fold/heat/dim/mem
3-point seat belts front, with electric height adjustment and memory system
Electric fr seats w memory
Comfort Front sports seats

Privacy glass

Sport pack
Inlays, lower, Brushed alu
LED headlights
Top view camera
Power operated bootlid
Phone prep - High with Connect
LED taillamp assembly
Advanced key

The above records do not show any retro-fit options, accessories or components that may have been fitted since the vehicle left the factory.

The information is provided by our network of Audi Centres and is correct to the best of our knowledge.

If I can be of any further assistance, please contact me on the details below.

Kind regards

SOLD. Audi A8L 4.2TDI Silver 2006

Seat Ibiza 1.4tdi Eco 2008 Silver (£0 Tax)sold

NO VCDS rely on Neeldub
Old 9th November 2019, 06:11 PM

Quote:
Thanks! It’s bit of a bummer TBH. This is what Audi UK sent me.
Audi UK seem very reluctant to release any information about their cars. Considering they will have detailed electronic records of every car they build, they should be able to tell you everything it has, just like the build sticker.

I tried to find out how many D3s were sold in Suzuka Grey, but their response was it was 'for internal use only'.