A8 Parts Forum  

Go Back   A8 Parts Forum > General Natter > Owners Meets

Owners Meets Any info for any meetings, events, track days

Old 27th January 2020, 02:09 PM

Default 2020 Annual Meet

Hi Having only recently realised that there is a dedicated A8 Meet, I have been watching the posts for information.

I am not intending to join you all for the weekend and I can see there is no itinerary posted yet, it may well be informal all weekend for all I know.

So, I have a couple of questions.

Is there an opportunity on either Saturday or Sunday to come along and meet everyone. If there is I would imagine it would be when the cars are on display or similar. If you could give me times etc., that would be good.

My daughter lives about fifteen miles away and I have a good friend who is just outside Kelso so accommodation is sorted for me.

Ideally I will combine meeting you all with a family and friends weekend.

If you can fill in some gaps for me I’d really appreciate it.

Audi A8 2005 D3 3.0 Tdi quattro in Aurora Blue with cream sports seats, DAB Bose sound, 19” five spoke alloys, fingerprint technology and SatNav, wooden sports wheel and gearchange knob
Old 27th January 2020, 02:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paulyrow View Post
I have been watching the posts for information.

So, I have a couple of questions.

Is there an opportunity on either Saturday or Sunday to come along and meet everyone. If there is I would imagine it would be when the cars are on display or similar. If you could give me times etc., that would be good.
Without wanting to go 'off topic' on the Attendance thread, can I suggest you check out some of the threads in the 'Owners Meets' section here:

http://forum.a8parts.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?f=73

You'll find lots of information from previous meets to give you an idea of how these events work. As the days/weeks unfold, there will undoubtedly be new threads pertaining to the 2020 annual meet.

My DIY jobs - Replaced alarm horn, Replaced Coolant Temp sensor, Updated RNS-D firmware, Installed Reversing Camera and Digital TV, Dashcam Installation, Retrofitted Rear Blinds, Auto-Dimming Rear View Mirror, Chrome Boot Struts

Sold! 2008 S8 D3 5.2 V10 - Engine: BSM, Gearbox:KLW, Colour:LY7F Suzuka Grey Pearl Effect, Interior:Black/Black with Silver/Black valcona leather with carbon atlas inserts, Bang & Olufsen, Heated windscreen, Soft-close doors, TV, DAB, AMI, Quad Zone, Auto Boot, Auto dim Mirrors, Keyless entry, PDC with rearview camera, AFS II Headlights

My DIY jobs - Fan Jet Windscreen Washers, Retrofitted Electric Side Blinds
Old 27th January 2020, 02:57 PM

Thank you

Audi A8 2005 D3 3.0 Tdi quattro in Aurora Blue with cream sports seats, DAB Bose sound, 19” five spoke alloys, fingerprint technology and SatNav, wooden sports wheel and gearchange knob