A8 Parts Forum  

Go Back   A8 Parts Forum > For Sale and Wanted > For Sale and Wanted - General

For Sale and Wanted - General Posting for buying / selling your own personal non vehicle related items

Old 15th January 2012, 06:09 AM

Default Wanted 18", 19" tyres and jack

I am looking to get my 19" alloys refurbished, in the meanwhile car will have to stand on original 18" wheels but I only have 3 18" tyres that hold pressure so looking for 18 inch tyre 225-255 wide and 40-50% high to use in meanwhile. Does not have to have any thread as car will be most likely not be driven during that time, just needs to hold pressure. Looking to pay "next to nothing" quoting dezzy and hopefully somewhere close to NN10 so I can pick it up myself as do not fancy paying for postage.

The 19" has to be Dunlop SP Sport 9000 or what ever they are called and 245/40R19 in size as the one of mine had puncture driving to Christmas meet and after putting sealant in it is heavily out of balance. Has to be 5-7mm, I am willing to pay some money for it but not too much for this one as I am not too happy with them anyway so might just sell the 3 good ones and get another set.

Also looking for jack for a PF car because the one that came with car was damaged but might get it from A8 parts as they have dropped price to reasonable amount not like they where asking 3-4 years ago.

Once the 19" alloys are refurbished and back on car I might have some 18" tyres for sale, so I can do a deal if you lend me some now I can give you something back later. There is a good SP 9000 18" tyre and a Pirelli winter tyre like new.

8 history:
2006 A8 Sport 4.2TDI quattro SOLD,
1997 S8, reached end of life with gearbox failure
Old 16th January 2012, 07:10 AM

For the tyre you're looking for as a temp, local tyre fitters will let yu have a scrap tyre for free as they have to pay to get rid of them, and so will you when you finished with it.