A8 Parts Forum  

Go Back   A8 Parts Forum > General Natter > IT, AV and other Tech

IT, AV and other Tech All computing, home cinema and technology that isnt car related

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 22nd February 2018, 09:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ainarssems View Post
If you have not mentioned I probably would not have even noticed LCC yet. I set my S9 to try out LCC but it was rented out so only started mining LCC this morning, in 6 hours it earned about 2 LCC so it would be about £35/day at current rates. The SHA256 prices are quite low at the moment on NiceHash, about 15-20% lower than what I get renting out on MRR so I decided to buy some hashing power on NH, I spent 0.00726784 BTC for order with 1PH/s limit and in about 2 hours it earned me 46 LCC worth about 0.02663032 BTC so better than tripled my money in theory at least. The problem is that only exchange trading LCC as far as I can see is YoBit and they have temporarily disabled LCC deposits so I cannot actually exchange it to another currency. It's wait and see for now what will happen to the price. I guess at least temporarily price will go down when deposits are accepted and miners start to exchange mined LCC for other assets. If it was possible to readily exchange LCC I would probably buy more hash power on NH and mine some more LCC but as it is I am not so sure.
Thanks for this tip.

There is always something new in this crypto stuff to learn.

I did what you did and smashed out 80 coins in 1hr 30 for 75 quid of BTC and at current LCC price is £287. (it is sliding down all the time and still not able to deposit it at Yobit)

That was my first ever venture into renting as well so an interesting experience.

Last edited by Delboy; 22nd February 2018 at 09:38 AM.