A8 Parts Forum  

Go Back   A8 Parts Forum > A8 D2 > D2 - Sat Nav, ICE, Audio & TV

D2 - Sat Nav, ICE, Audio & TV All in car entertainment discussions

Old 30th June 2012, 05:11 PM

Default RNS-E decoding CD

Found this on the net might be use-full to somebody. Have not tried myself since I do not have RNS-E so cannot give any guarantees, use at own risk. You need to burn disk image to CD, insert in RNS-E, restart and you will see numbers, last 4 digits are code. Works up to 2010 units. Should save a booking and trip to dealers
Attached Files
File Type: zip RNS.ZIP (20.79 MB, 745 views)

8 history:
2006 A8 Sport 4.2TDI quattro SOLD,
1997 S8, reached end of life with gearbox failure
Old 1st July 2012, 06:35 AM

Default RNs e unlocking cd

Have done this myself and does work....anyone need the software let me know....supposedly can be only used once on a system don't know why....but is very useful when you dont have the code.
01 Audi a8 fl sport - Grey, Bose, Glass Sunroof, S8 grill/mirror covers/wheels, Aftermarket Exhaust, very quick and lots of fun!!!!!....well I gave it one final push on the pedal to hear that v8 growl and then it was off to a new home.....
99 Audi a8 fl - Silver, Black alcantara seat/ S8 grill/side mirror, MFSW, Solar Sunroof, 17" Monoblocks (for that extra cushion of air), Rnsc, Bose.....great motorway cruiser....now gone to a new home
02 Final Edition S8 - Avus Silver, Extended Leather Pack III, Front & Rear Heated Seats, Servo, Blinds, Rear Seat Entairtainment with Playstation, Bose, Bi Xenons.....now gone to a new home
97 PF A8 4.2 quattro sport - Cashmere Grey, Servo, RNS E, Blinds, Bose, 20 Final Edition Alloys, LPG....sold sadly and will be missed
03 S4 V8 Saloon - Misano red, Manual, Milltek, Bose, Xenons, RNS E - Sold as of Feb 2012