A8 Parts Forum  

Go Back   A8 Parts Forum > For Sale and Wanted > For Sale and Wanted - Audi / VW car items

For Sale and Wanted - Audi / VW car items For the personal sale of Vw/Audi parts, tools, vouchers, accessories, anything that isn't an actual car. Absolutely no commercial listings or breaking / bulk / repeated sale of parts or services.

Old 8th June 2019, 12:03 PM

Default FS: D3 Petrol V8 compressor parts

Here we have for sale the old compressor from my D3, well in parts anyway as there is a long storey.

You'll get the compressor pump body, the pump is only putting out 7 bar, and had already had the rebuild kit installed some years ago.

The pump body has been separated from the plastic air inlet/outlet plastic part which contains the air filter and one of the sensors. This part is brand new aftermarket, it has a new sensor installed and new air filter, however I stripped the start of the thread where the airline attaches by cross threading it, not sure if that can be fixed but the sensor looks removable.

The pump part has all the wiring and sensors still fitted as is Wabco branded. The plastic part is aftermarket.

Lets say £20 for this, collection only from Blandford in Dorset or Stevenage in Hertfordshire.

Remember this compressor is spare parts really.

I'll stick some pictures up if interested.
2004 D3 A8 3.7 Quattro, Xenon, Bose, Blinds, Solar Sunroof, TV, ACC, phone and almost every option. 168K miles rising slowly
with retrofit AMI and DVB-T in place of Analogue
2003 Volvo S60 D5 SE Manual, 197K miles.
2001 D2 A8 3.7 QS, Bi-Xenon, Bose, Blinds, Electric Everything, retrofitted RNS-D, 191K Miles

Last edited by mannyo; 8th June 2019 at 12:06 PM.