A8 Parts Forum  

Go Back   A8 Parts Forum > Our Other Audi Friends > Other Audis

Other Audis All other Audi related chat

Old 18th September 2018, 11:36 PM

Om another forum there's a suggestion that AT will only deliver if the account is based in Germany or Austria.
Whether that will allow direct deliveries to UK etc. I've no idea.

If you do change the account address to a VALID German address it does offer a choice of Invoice or Credit Card..... (I didn't go further)
2003 D2 FL S8. Irish Green Pearl/Beige. Solar sunroof, auto-dim mirrors, electric rear seat functions, ski hatch retrofit; extended leather. Aftermarket DVB-T, reversing camera and full XCarlink (Bluetooth etc.).
2016 Volvo V40 T5 Cross Country (4WD) with ALL the toys including adaptive cruise etc. etc. Osmium Grey with Blonde/Charcoal leather interior. Polestar performance "optimisation". (A much rarer model than a D2 S8 by the way!) Oh, and a brand new engine at just under 30,000 miles on the factory one!
Finally: gone, but not forgotten.....
1998 D2 PF S8. AgateGrey/Platinum. Every option (I think) except electric rear seats, tiptronic steering wheel, ski hatch, towbar & dimming door mirrors.
e.g. Cruise control, NavPlus/TV, Bose, GSM, Xenons, Solar roof, Parking sensors, Alcantara/leather everywhere of course. (internal dimming mirror added later)
1998 (very early) Ford Focus 1.8 Zetec; ABS/TCS, Heated screen/mirrors, Aircon, Auto-dim mirror, Leather, Trip computer, Cruise control, OEM Ford SatNav with CD changer.
And before that a lot of Rover 800s, a few oddities, a lovely Triumph Dolomite 1850HL with Overdrive and way back in my schooldays an Austin Seven aka Mini 850!
Old 19th September 2018, 08:45 AM

That's disgraceful
Old 19th September 2018, 05:17 PM

Do they know more about Brexit than we do?

2014 A8L D4 4.0TFSI Gold (Sticker says "Beige") Can't leave you in a black smoke cloud anymore..
In progress, Nothing left to do.

Gone 2004 A8 D3 3.0 TDI. Ebony Pearl Black (with little bits of other colours and glitter)
Old 26th September 2018, 11:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HPsauce View Post
Audi tradition quote €108 plus delivery and VAT for what I want. Comes to about £140 delivered in the UK.
BUT you can't buy from them as payment is broken....
Audi have quoted me £218 if they get it for me. Even the parts guy was shocked.
So having finally acquired the part I want via online-teile in Germany, one has popped up on eBay in the UK. New for just over £100 delivered!
2003 D2 FL S8. Irish Green Pearl/Beige. Solar sunroof, auto-dim mirrors, electric rear seat functions, ski hatch retrofit; extended leather. Aftermarket DVB-T, reversing camera and full XCarlink (Bluetooth etc.).
2016 Volvo V40 T5 Cross Country (4WD) with ALL the toys including adaptive cruise etc. etc. Osmium Grey with Blonde/Charcoal leather interior. Polestar performance "optimisation". (A much rarer model than a D2 S8 by the way!) Oh, and a brand new engine at just under 30,000 miles on the factory one!
1998 D2 PF S8. AgateGrey/Platinum. Every option (I think) except electric rear seats, tiptronic steering wheel, ski hatch, towbar & dimming door mirrors.
e.g. Cruise control, NavPlus/TV, Bose, GSM, Xenons, Solar roof, Parking sensors, Alcantara/leather everywhere of course. (internal dimming mirror added later)
1998 (very early) Ford Focus 1.8 Zetec; ABS/TCS, Heated screen/mirrors, Aircon, Auto-dim mirror, Leather, Trip computer, Cruise control, OEM Ford SatNav with CD changer.
And before that a lot of Rover 800s, a few oddities, a lovely Triumph Dolomite 1850HL with Overdrive and way back in my schooldays an Austin Seven aka Mini 850!
Old 27th September 2018, 05:28 PM

Weird old world for parts.
I bought a suit carrier with a removable hanger.
Really great but I need another hanger.
So I emailed the manufacturer and received the very helpful reply of NOTHING.
How do they hope to keep in business

2014 A8L D4 4.0TFSI Gold (Sticker says "Beige") Can't leave you in a black smoke cloud anymore..
In progress, Nothing left to do.

Gone 2004 A8 D3 3.0 TDI. Ebony Pearl Black (with little bits of other colours and glitter)
Old 2nd February 2019, 10:14 PM

what hanger do you need i may have a spare one but not sure if i am thinking of the right part
Mercedes Benz CLS 500 - Sold
Corsa VXR Nurburgring - Sold
RS6 Avant Grey - Sold
Seat Leon Cupra R - Sold
Old 12th February 2020, 05:37 PM

Just a little footnote to this, our sponsor may well now be in a position to help.
I (probably along with many others here) received an email from them on Monday this week, saying:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Have you been told that Audi part you need is Obsolete? Maybe it’s not...

Drop us an email with the part number and your cars chassis number and we will try and source it for you.
Here at Prestige we have a large new part supplier network that spans Europe, so challenge us today with your request!

enquiry@prestigemotorservices.co.uk