A8 Parts Forum  

Go Back   A8 Parts Forum > General Natter > Owners Meets

Owners Meets Any info for any meetings, events, track days

Old 6th May 2015, 05:52 PM

Default Annual meet test drive preferences and "souvenir" t-shirt orders

Well, we're now officially in the month of the annual meet - and you can tell by the number of detailing jobs that have been booked, weekends reserved for preparation, and the fact that Neil and I have now just about finalised all the meeting details

Thanks to all of you who have also offered prize donations for the event (including our sponsors), and also to Jim, Brian, David and others who've helped with the preparation.

The event is shaping up to be a very good one, and to whet your appetite further, I'd like to give you some more information on the test drives, and request information from you to allow these to happen, and also on the related 2015 event t-shirts.

On event Saturday, Inchcape Audi are kindly providing a selection of performance Audis for us to test out on a nice little route that Neil and I have researched, which should give us a decent opportunity to put some of our favourite cars through their paces in a nice and testing setting. The likely vehicles (subject to some possible change...) will be the following:

D4 S8, RS6, RS3, and SQ3

In order to allow the test drive requests to be managed effectively, could you please PM me with:

1 - your Saturday test drives preferences (in order of preference, if you have more than one test drive request), along with details of any licence endorsements - Audi will only allow drivers who are over 24, with 6 or less qualifying penalty points to drive (sorry Connor….).

2 - Confirmation on whether you will also be around on Sunday morning for those activities (tbc).

I'll then work with these guys to manage demand and ensure that everyone gets a reasonable crack at driving some of these desirable vehicles.

Separately from this, could you please also let me know if you'd be interested in purchasing a 2015 event t-shirt, which will be printed with your forum name (or own name, if you prefer). These will cost c.£15, and photographs of a sample t-shirt are attached.

The sizing of these t shirts is relatively generous (the photo shown is a large size, and the "model" is 5' 10", and c. 13st ). Ladies and children's sizes are also available, and orders will need to be placed by 17th of May and paid for shortly after (payment details to follow...) to allow these to be printed and delivered in time.

Looking forward to seeing you all then, and hearing back from you on the above preferences.

Stephen
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 20150506_130225.jpg (237.0 KB, 46 views)
File Type: jpg 20150506_121818.jpg (356.8 KB, 57 views)
File Type: jpg 20150506_121826.jpg (821.6 KB, 48 views)

Last edited by tintin; 15th May 2015 at 10:17 AM.
Old 15th May 2015, 08:46 AM

PM left
Old 15th May 2015, 10:56 AM

Love the T-shirts

Id have had one of them had i been able to make it.
I do love a souvenir t-shirt