A8 Parts Forum  

Go Back   A8 Parts Forum > General Natter > Owners Meets

Owners Meets Any info for any meetings, events, track days

Old 17th June 2016, 09:08 PM

Had a fab time meeting everyone and their motors. Talking car stuff and catching up. Thanks for all the great pictures and most of all, big thanks to our trusty twosome (Neil & Mike) for making it all happen. And, of course, our sponsors A8Parts

Last edited by tonupkid; 11th July 2016 at 09:17 PM.
Old 10th July 2016, 08:03 PM

Yes thank you so much for the great organisation!

It was so nice to see you and your beautifuls 8s. The treasure hunt was great and lead my poor blue car through paths of the Breacon Beacons where no A8had been before. Well, maybe except of Peter's S8. ;-) Marvellous scenery! (naughty scenery also grazing and reaching for the underfloor of my S8)

Thinking of the National Botanic Garden of Wales there must've been some indignant looks of nature lovers suddenly being confronted with a whole lot of A8 (and even someone wearing a shirt "doing my bit to climate warming").

Also the locations were great. Perfect choice!

Hopefully many of you find your way across the Channel and come see us in Kassel 12th to 14th of August.

Its just 364 miles from Calais Ferry Port to the hotel ;-) And from Unna onward (once you have passed by the Ruhrgebiet) there should be rarely any speed limits if at all. Your cars would sure love that

Information is available here or there :
http://a8-germany.de/wbb/index.php?p...&threadID=3779
http://www.a8-freunde.com/thread.php?threadid=22479

Last edited by Djinny; 11th July 2016 at 09:57 PM.
Old 11th July 2016, 10:28 AM

Hi,
Zum einen kann ich danke Ihnen für unsere treffen sich in Wales in diesem Jahr teilnehmen, dann kann ich entschuldige mich für nicht mehr Zeit mit Ihnen zu verbringen.
Ich muss mich entschuldigen auch für nicht sehr gut zu sein bei in Deutscher Sprache zu schreiben, auch wenn ich höre, dass meine Rede angemessen ist (einfach nicht genug Praxis haben).
Now if you will forgive me I will stop struggling and hope that you are able to understand me.
Having spent nine years in Lippeland (Bielefeld and Detmold) with the British Army my German should be much better.
I am attaching some photos that I think you could be interested in that I took over that weekend.
As much as we would like to attend your Annual Meet I am afraid that due to prior commitments this year will be impossible. We also had to miss last years German meet but we will do our best to make next year's.
Gwen & Ray
Attached Images
File Type: jpg P1000569.jpg (625.5 KB, 21 views)
File Type: jpg P1000570.jpg (669.8 KB, 20 views)
File Type: jpg P1000598.jpg (494.2 KB, 20 views)
File Type: jpg P1000603.jpg (606.8 KB, 19 views)
File Type: jpg P1000604.jpg (629.2 KB, 18 views)
File Type: jpg P1000605.jpg (470.2 KB, 19 views)
File Type: jpg P1000606.jpg (485.1 KB, 18 views)
File Type: jpg P1000610.jpg (389.9 KB, 17 views)

2014 A8L D4 4.0TFSI Gold (Sticker says "Beige") Can't leave you in a black smoke cloud anymore..
In progress, Nothing left to do.

Gone 2004 A8 D3 3.0 TDI. Ebony Pearl Black (with little bits of other colours and glitter)
Old 11th July 2016, 09:09 PM

Thank you. I spent the evening collecting and saving all the pictures from this thread since Forum Registration now allows me to see & save them
Old 11th July 2016, 09:16 PM

Welcome on to the forum Vera!
If you want to post pictures you can upload them on this forum so they will stay there forever - we are lucky to be able to have pretty much unlimited storage

Confidence is the feeling you have before you know better . . . .
Audi A8 D2 3.7 Quattro Sport 1999 FL - Melange
2nd Place Winner - A8-Freunde Annual German Meet 2012 at Edersee
20" x 9" Bentley GTC Wheels with 385mm W12 Front Discs & Bentley Caliper Covers, Front Lowered on Coilovers, Xenons, Combined DRLs and LED Foglights to modified OEM front fog lamp position, Alcantara/Leather, Full Black Alcantara headlining + pillars and blind shelf, Bespoke Flat Bottomed Sports Steering Wheel, Dark Myrtle Wood, Autodim Mirrors, Bose, Blinds, Digital TV, Ski Hatch, Modified rear exhaust section for extra V8 Burble
Audi S8 D2 Final Edition 2002, Avus Silver with Red Leather Interior
Tiptronic with Sport mode button, Sony rear entertainment package, Bose sound system, Audi Navigation Plus, 20 inch Final Edition alloys, Full Cat Back Stainless Milltek exhaust, giving a great V8 burble
Audi A8L D2 4.2 Petrol with LPG - Ebony Black
Audi A8L D4 FL 4.0T Petrol twin turbo - Havana Black
Audi A2 1.6 FSi Sport - Dolphin Grey with Votex body kit and Red Leather Interior
and some other A8's A8L's and Mercs
Old 11th July 2016, 09:58 PM

Thx for the hint, fixed that .. well... thought I did.

Hm. It is not as it is supposed to be but still full of Pictures.

Last edited by Djinny; 11th July 2016 at 10:07 PM.
Old 12th July 2016, 06:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Djinny View Post
Thx for the hint, fixed that .. well... thought I did.

Hm. It is not as it is supposed to be but still full of Pictures.
Great pictures Vera!

info* you can do it two ways, you can embed the pictures like you have done or you can click the little paper clip icon and just upload them and then they just show as little thumbnails you can click on

Confidence is the feeling you have before you know better . . . .
Audi A8 D2 3.7 Quattro Sport 1999 FL - Melange
2nd Place Winner - A8-Freunde Annual German Meet 2012 at Edersee
20" x 9" Bentley GTC Wheels with 385mm W12 Front Discs & Bentley Caliper Covers, Front Lowered on Coilovers, Xenons, Combined DRLs and LED Foglights to modified OEM front fog lamp position, Alcantara/Leather, Full Black Alcantara headlining + pillars and blind shelf, Bespoke Flat Bottomed Sports Steering Wheel, Dark Myrtle Wood, Autodim Mirrors, Bose, Blinds, Digital TV, Ski Hatch, Modified rear exhaust section for extra V8 Burble
Audi S8 D2 Final Edition 2002, Avus Silver with Red Leather Interior
Tiptronic with Sport mode button, Sony rear entertainment package, Bose sound system, Audi Navigation Plus, 20 inch Final Edition alloys, Full Cat Back Stainless Milltek exhaust, giving a great V8 burble
Audi A8L D2 4.2 Petrol with LPG - Ebony Black
Audi A8L D4 FL 4.0T Petrol twin turbo - Havana Black
Audi A2 1.6 FSi Sport - Dolphin Grey with Votex body kit and Red Leather Interior
and some other A8's A8L's and Mercs