A8 Parts Forum  

Go Back   A8 Parts Forum > General Natter > Daily banter

Daily banter For everything, and anything that doesnt fit in elsewhere

Old 16th May 2014, 04:38 PM

Default They're back! Is it my lucky day?

From the desk of: Mr. Stanley madu
director foreign payments
central bank of nigeria (c.b.n)
our ref: Cbn/ird/cbx/021/14
attn: Beneficiary.
Immediate payment order.
This is to notify you that your over due contract/inheritance/winning funds has finally been gazetted to be released via key telex transfer (ktt) to you by the senate committee on foreign over due contract/inheritance fund.
Meanwhile, a woman came to my office few days ago with a letter, claiming to be your true representative. She said that you are dead and before you died, you gave her the power of attorney to claim your payment on your behalf. Here is the information she forwarded for the transfer of your payment:
Name janet t. White
bank name: Citi bank
bank address: Chicago, usa.
Swift: Citius33chi
account number: 6503809428
please, do reconfirm to this office, as a matter of urgency if this woman is from you so that the federal government will not be held responsible for paying into the wrong account name.
If this woman is not your representative, you are requested to reconfirm your information by filling the spaces bellow and for verification purposes so that your fund valid for us$12,700,000.00 united states dollars will be remitted into your nominated bank account.
This fund is as a result of your contract/inheritance/winning payment.
1. Your name:.............
2. Your address:...............
3. Your tel/fax:............
4. Bank name:...............
5. Bank add:....................
6. Account name:..................
7. Account no: ..............
8. Swift/routing number:............
As soon as we receive your response and the confirmation, we will commence with all necessary procedures in other to remit this money into your account or that of your representative mrs. Janet white.
I the central bank representative,the executive board of directors and the senate committee for foreign over due contract/inheritance payment have approved and accredited this reputable bank with the office of the director, international remittance / foreign operations,to handle and transfer all foreign contract payment in the list of this second quarter payment of the year.
However, we shall proceed to issue all payments details to the said mrs.white, if we do not hear from you within the next 3 working days from today.
We are sorry for any inconvenience and delay in transferring of these funds must have caused you.
Yours faithfully,
mr. Stanley madu,
director foreign payments
central bank of nigeria (c.b.n)
cc: The nigerian senate committee.
Cc: Board of director (fpd).
Cc: Federal ministry of finance.
Cc: Accountant general of nigeria.
Cc: Office of the president.
2003 D2 FL S8. Irish Green Pearl/Beige. Solar sunroof, auto-dim mirrors, electric rear seat functions, ski hatch retrofit; extended leather. Aftermarket DVB-T, reversing camera and full XCarlink (Bluetooth etc.).
2016 Volvo V40 T5 Cross Country (4WD) with ALL the toys including adaptive cruise etc. etc. Osmium Grey with Blonde/Charcoal leather interior. Polestar performance "optimisation". (A much rarer model than a D2 S8 by the way!) Oh, and a brand new engine at just under 30,000 miles on the factory one!
Finally: gone, but not forgotten.....
1998 D2 PF S8. AgateGrey/Platinum. Every option (I think) except electric rear seats, tiptronic steering wheel, ski hatch, towbar & dimming door mirrors.
e.g. Cruise control, NavPlus/TV, Bose, GSM, Xenons, Solar roof, Parking sensors, Alcantara/leather everywhere of course. (internal dimming mirror added later)
1998 (very early) Ford Focus 1.8 Zetec; ABS/TCS, Heated screen/mirrors, Aircon, Auto-dim mirror, Leather, Trip computer, Cruise control, OEM Ford SatNav with CD changer.
And before that a lot of Rover 800s, a few oddities, a lovely Triumph Dolomite 1850HL with Overdrive and way back in my schooldays an Austin Seven aka Mini 850!
Old 16th May 2014, 05:27 PM

Ohhhh you lucky lucky man
Old 16th May 2014, 06:37 PM

...sooo, you've got relatives in Nigeria hmmm, which town??

2006 D3 S8 5.2 V10
Ceramic Brakes, Bang&Olufsen, DTV, DAB, Rear Camera, BT, TPMS, Soft Close, Auto Boot, AMI , 4 Zone AC, Home Link, All Electric Blinds, Fingerprint, Ski Hatch, Black Extended Leather, Heated Sport Seats, Alacantra, Carbon Trim inc Aluminium Pack 2.
2015 A3 S line 1.4 TFSI - for the missus to keep her away from my car.
Standard S-line equipment, no extras.
2006 D3 A8 3.7 V8 - SOLD but not forgotten
Old 17th May 2014, 01:15 AM

It's my lucky day too

I am Mr. Bryan Oloriodeh from the Office of Inspection Unit/United Nations
Agency in Ataturk International Airport Turkey-Istanbul.

During my recent routine check at the Airport Storage/vault on withheld packages; I discovered an abandoned shipment from a Diplomat to your
country is two Metal Trunk Boxes weighing approximately 25kg each and content is Gold and Some people are coming after this consignment to calm it in your name are
you aware?

The Diplomat did not pay for the INTERNATIONAL consignment Charges before bringing in the consignment into Turkey and we refused to return back the
consignment still left in our Storage House here in Turkey.

The details of the consignment including your last name, your address and the official document from the United Nations office in Geneva are
tagged on the Metal Trunk boxes.

But to enable me confirm if you are the actual recipient of this consignment, I will advise you to provide your current Phone Number and
Full Address to enable me cross check if it corresponds with the address on the official airway bill document

Please note that this consignment is supposed to have been returned to the Turkish Treasury Department as unclaimed delivery due to the delay in
concluding the clearance processes. Therefore you are advice to respond to this message immediately as you read.

Once I receive your above requested information I can get everything concluded within 3-6 hours upon your acceptance and proceed to your
address for delivery.

Mr. Bryan Oloriodeh
Office of Inspection
Ataturk International Airport Turkey-Istanbul.

Or not so lucky, this one says my account's suspended:

Dear Customer,

We recently failed to validate your Online Banking information that we hold on record for your account, therefore we need to ask you to complete a brief validation process in order to verify your account within our system.

Click here to verify your account

Failure to complete the validation process will result in the suspension of your Online Banking.

We take every step needed to automatically validate our users, unfortunately in this case we were unable to verify your details. The process will only take a couple of minutes and will allow us to maintain our high standard of account security.
Co-operative Bank UK Security Team
This message was mailed automatically by Co-operartive Bank during routine security checks. We are not completely satisfied with your account information and require you to update your account to continue using our services uninterrupted.

No wait, it is my lucky day after all!

Whats up

I am a 39 woman digging for a younger man to give me pleasure

I like slammed in just about any position as long as it takes while for you
to finish.

My last adventure was with a 24 year old that finished in like 45 seconds.
What a waste of time.

If you feel you can please me and can do this with no strings attached.

Look me Up and make sure you want what you see before you message me

I am in town for the next couple hours.

See You
2000 FL D2 4.2 QS - SOLD 2011