A8 Parts Forum  

Go Back   A8 Parts Forum > For Sale and Wanted > For Sale and Wanted - Audi / VW car items

For Sale and Wanted - Audi / VW car items For the personal sale of Vw/Audi parts, tools, vouchers, accessories, anything that isn't an actual car. Absolutely no commercial listings or breaking / bulk / repeated sale of parts or services.

Old 8th June 2019, 12:49 PM

Default FS: Used D3 Air suspension strut

For sale is a used D3 front original Audi air suspension strut.

This part has been removed from my non sport 2004 3.7 D3

I replaced it believing it to be the cause of the issue I was having with the front suspension, but after swapping it with a brand new aftermarket item I still had the same problem. Turns out my problem with with the valve block/ compressor.

This airbag should be in good order although I cannot guarantee that, the car never dropped when this bag was installed and there was still air in it when we disconnected the air line to remove it.

The strut could either make a good spare part or become a good candidate for swapping the bag using readily available kits on ebay. The wiring, damper and air connection are in good condition.

I want £100 for it, collection only as it is very heavy.

Collection can be from either Blandford in Dorset or Stevenage in Hertfordshire. I will travel a short distance to meet purchaser part way from Dorset but this is not possible from the Hertfordshire end

A couple of pictures below, one showing the label with part number.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20190608_125126.jpg
Views:	230
Size:	1.71 MB
ID:	21685   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20190608_125136.jpg
Views:	219
Size:	1.41 MB
ID:	21686  
2004 D3 A8 3.7 Quattro, Xenon, Bose, Blinds, Solar Sunroof, TV, ACC, phone and almost every option. 168K miles rising slowly
with retrofit AMI and DVB-T in place of Analogue
2003 Volvo S60 D5 SE Manual, 197K miles.
2001 D2 A8 3.7 QS, Bi-Xenon, Bose, Blinds, Electric Everything, retrofitted RNS-D, 191K Miles

Last edited by mannyo; 8th June 2019 at 12:52 PM.