A8 Parts Forum  

Go Back   A8 Parts Forum > A8 D4 > D4 - Sat Nav, ICE, Audio & TV

D4 - Sat Nav, ICE, Audio & TV All in car entertainment discussions including MMI 3G Plus

Old 25th July 2021, 01:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlynH View Post
Is it just me it has Google Earth vanished again?

It was working yesterday but today I just get the ‘Please wait…’ but it doesn’t load.

I’ve reset a few times but no joy.

I’ve checked the weather just so I know my SIM is working and that loads OK so no issues with connection or data it would appear.

Thanks & kind regards,
-=Glyn=-
Nope its stopped working on mine as well Glyn
2010 D4 4.2tdi. phantom Black Pearl Effect. Night vision assistance with pedestrian detection. Parking aid plus. Audi pre-sense plus. Adaptive cruise control. Audi side assist. Bluetooth privacy handset. Mobile telephone preparation - High with Audi connect. CD/DVD changer. Bose surround-sound system. Through load facility. Homelink garage door opener. Advanced Key. Deluxe 4 zone climate control with rear comfort centre armrest. Adaptive Headlight with high beam assist. Electric sun blinds for rear window and rear door windows. Heated outer rear seats. Comfort seats with memory function. Extended leather pack 1. 21 inch Rotor alloys.
Old 28th November 2021, 09:33 PM

And just a final sanity check...I'm guessing that Google Earth has gone for good now?

Unfortunately my complimentary Audi Online Services license expired earlier this year and despite my paying £44 to Audi the Online Traffic Data License it is still showing expired and the map shows 'There is currently no online traffic data available'.

Tine for money back methinks...

And some time ago when Audi deprecated the MMI Connect app and replaced it with the MyAudi app they not only removed even more functionality but now whenever I send an online UK destination from the app to the car although it is received by the car it is unable to get loaded showing an error message 'The navigation destination could not be created. Please complete it manually.'

Audi make great cars but their IT services suck.

Anybody else seeing similar problems or is everything working as it should for you?

Thanks & kind regards,
-=Glyn=-