A8 Parts Forum  

Go Back   A8 Parts Forum > General Natter > IT, AV and other Tech

IT, AV and other Tech All computing, home cinema and technology that isnt car related

Old 7th October 2014, 07:42 AM

Default Xbox Headset

I was over my brother in laws place the other day having a go on his Xbox one, he showed me his new head set that plugs into the controller.
Its has all the in game sounds so nothing is going through the tele.
I want one now for my 360, hopefully it will stop the wife from telling me to turn it down all the time.

I've found a couple but they don't appear to be wireless or plug in to the controller.

Can anyone recommend a headset?

I don't want to buy a pile of **** or something that has to be plugged in to the Xbox.
Soft close Doors & Boot, Electric Blinds, Keyless Entry & Start, Bluetooth HandFree, Quad Zone Climate, APS+, 3 Spoke Sports Tiptronic Multi Function Steering Wheel, Heated Seats All Round, Black Leather Comfort Seats, AMI, Sunroof, Drivers & Passenger Electric Memory Seats, Auto Dimming Mirrors, Bi-Xenons AFS2, Dab, Digital TV, Reversing Camera, AV Inputs, Fridge, Solar Roof, TPMS, facelift rear lights, 3G, remote boot closure, Tow Bar.
Old 7th October 2014, 07:05 PM

The 360 doesn't have that functionality I'm afraid.. so it would have to be some kind of wireless headset that would plug into the AV outputs of the 360.

I know.. I know..

Old 8th October 2014, 06:49 AM

I'm slowly realizing that.
I don't mind it having to be plugged in really, it just becomes a pain when I want to watch a film.
Soft close Doors & Boot, Electric Blinds, Keyless Entry & Start, Bluetooth HandFree, Quad Zone Climate, APS+, 3 Spoke Sports Tiptronic Multi Function Steering Wheel, Heated Seats All Round, Black Leather Comfort Seats, AMI, Sunroof, Drivers & Passenger Electric Memory Seats, Auto Dimming Mirrors, Bi-Xenons AFS2, Dab, Digital TV, Reversing Camera, AV Inputs, Fridge, Solar Roof, TPMS, facelift rear lights, 3G, remote boot closure, Tow Bar.