A8 Parts Forum  

Go Back   A8 Parts Forum > For Sale and Wanted > For Sale and Wanted - General

For Sale and Wanted - General Posting for buying / selling your own personal non vehicle related items

Old 7th August 2011, 09:22 AM

Default 1998 pree facelift front bumper

I have a bumper here for sale, its from a 1998 S8.

I sold this to someone is Russia, sent it there with fedex at his cost, then he refused to pay the custom clearance so they returned it to me and charged me almost as much as its worth

Its still packed up and ready for dispatch.

Here is a pic:

I would like £120 for it plus postage to recover what it cost me to have it returned.

It does not have the headlight washers..
Old 7th August 2011, 12:54 PM

Where are you located? Mine does not have washers so it would not be perfect fit but i guess i could work something out. Is it ming blue? how is the condition of paintwork can it go straight on or would it need repainting? I suppose you have other bits for sale as well if I need something.
Old 7th August 2011, 06:32 PM

Sorry i just opened the packaging a bit and the bumper is cracked along the top driver side where it bends round. The crack is about 3 long"

It will need repairing so would now be willing to take £40 for it..

Its located in Totnes, south Devon.

The paint work is not perfect and will need a respray now anyway.
Not sure on the paint code sorry.

Now sold..

Last edited by s2_bo; 8th August 2011 at 11:34 AM.
Old 8th August 2011, 02:06 PM

Sorry not interested in bumper then, mine is not too bad I just thought if I I can get good one in the same color which can go straight on it might make more sense then repair and respray to mine.
You are a bit far away to come in person.

There is not anything that I really need just thought if You are not far away I might come around a take a look if some bits and trims are better condition then mine and you could give them away cheaply because there is no demand then I might buy something.

Bits I would be interested are A pillar trim both sides, trim around rear cigarette lighter without heated rear seat switches, engine covers, jack, drivers door twin pane glass, engine undertray, satnav, phone cradle, some sill trims etc. maybe something else would catch my eye. They are non essential bits so would only be interested if they are really cheap and would like to see most of them in person to check condition as there is no point changing them if they are not considerably better condition then mine.

If You have jack, satnav and phone cradle I might be interested in buying them with postage if You have trouble selling them and are letting them go on the cheap.