A8 Parts Forum  

Go Back   A8 Parts Forum > For Sale and Wanted > For Sale and Wanted - Audi / VW car items

For Sale and Wanted - Audi / VW car items For the personal sale of Vw/Audi parts, tools, vouchers, accessories, anything that isn't an actual car. Absolutely no commercial listings or breaking / bulk / repeated sale of parts or services.

Old 11th July 2020, 06:02 PM

Default A8 D3 Boot Closure Loom

Hi all,

Ive made several boot closure looms which gives you the ability to close your boot via the remote or drivers door. As long as you got the motor that opens the boot.

I've sold some on Facebook, so I thought I'd offer them out to you lot.
As long it's OK with the admin?

They are plug and play, so no need to cut the cables or solder.
Just remove the lid trim and plug in.

£50 each including postage.
Soft close Doors & Boot, Electric Blinds, Keyless Entry & Start, Bluetooth HandFree, Quad Zone Climate, APS+, 3 Spoke Sports Tiptronic Multi Function Steering Wheel, Heated Seats All Round, Black Leather Comfort Seats, AMI, Sunroof, Drivers & Passenger Electric Memory Seats, Auto Dimming Mirrors, Bi-Xenons AFS2, Dab, Digital TV, Reversing Camera, AV Inputs, Fridge, Solar Roof, TPMS, facelift rear lights, 3G, remote boot closure, Tow Bar.
Old 17th July 2020, 01:53 AM

I've had one of these ! So much easier than breaking into the loom. Works from the door button and the fob.
Cheers
BLAKEY
Old 17th July 2020, 08:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLAKEY View Post
I've had one of these ! So much easier than breaking into the loom. Works from the door button and the fob.
Cheers
BLAKEY
Thanks for the words. Glad you like them.
Soft close Doors & Boot, Electric Blinds, Keyless Entry & Start, Bluetooth HandFree, Quad Zone Climate, APS+, 3 Spoke Sports Tiptronic Multi Function Steering Wheel, Heated Seats All Round, Black Leather Comfort Seats, AMI, Sunroof, Drivers & Passenger Electric Memory Seats, Auto Dimming Mirrors, Bi-Xenons AFS2, Dab, Digital TV, Reversing Camera, AV Inputs, Fridge, Solar Roof, TPMS, facelift rear lights, 3G, remote boot closure, Tow Bar.