A8 Parts Forum  

Go Back   A8 Parts Forum > A8 D3 > D3 - Axles, Brakes, Suspension and Steering

D3 - Axles, Brakes, Suspension and Steering Brakes, Springs, shocks, steering racks, steering columns, suspension arms, wheel hubs etc.

Old 9th November 2019, 06:24 PM

Default Arnott R/H strut mis-price?

Having a look online for a replacement L/H strut, I looked at Arnott as they sem to be much better (although pricier) than Aerosus and the chinese knock offs. I looked on ECP and noticed the L/H strut was priced in line with most sellers after discount however the R/H strut was much cheaper, infact if you take the surcharge off, the strut comes in at just over £300! Even if you don't have a strut to send back, it's still <£430 which is very very cheap.

I was going to call them to ask why the L/H is so much more expensive but I fear the R/H may have a '1' missing at the front. If anyone needs a R/H sports strut, I would snap this up! Code WEEKEND38 gives a bigger discount

https://www.eurocarparts.com/p/arnot...unit-626441041
2008 (facelift) S8 with B&O, ACC, glass sunroof, reversing camera, front and rear heated seats, ceramic brakes, homelink, electric side and rear blinds, ski load through, heated fan washer jets, remote boot closing, de-flapped manifold, fridge, umbrella holder